37 Melton Hill Lane
Land Size (m2):232
- Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and coffee nook
- Open plan living space
- Master suite with stunning feature bathroom
-2 bedrooms with built in slider robes
- Second bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Quality floor and window treatments
- Ducted evaporative air conditioner
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Gas bayonet
- Alfresco to the front
- Courtyard to the rear ready for BBQ season
- Double lock up garage
-5km running track st your doorstep
Set yourself up with this superbly finished investment opportunity, these lakeside beauties aren’t available often and this one is priced to sell. Near new and picture perfect this home overlooks Champion lakes, WA’s only world class venue used to host national and international water sport competitions such as rowing, canoeing, dragon boating and triathlons.
Architecturally designed to maximise space and views on an easy care block it features a chef’s kitchen, raking ceiling and alfresco to the front of the property – just perfect for entertaining or to sit back and enjoy the lake.
Take advantage of the 5km pathway for walking, cycling, or running right at your doorstep. Public transport and Tonkin Highway are easily accessible as are public and private schools, shopping centres and the local cinema which are all nearby.
Currently tenanted for $390pw. Call Rebecca to arrange a viewing today on 0447 973 005 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Available for viewings by appointment, please contact us to arrange yours today on 0447 973 005